Tomato Plants by Lisa Merrell

Image may contain: cloud, sky, plant, outdoor and natureThe Tomato Man's Daughter "Our Heirloom Plant Nursery" is having their end of season sale so get your plants soon so they can get in the ground and start growing.

If you have not been to their new location it is
2515 W 91st St  Tulsa, Ok. 74132

Here's Lisa's announcement this morning - 
From now until May 14th we are going to extend our hours to be open on Sundays!

End of Season Hours:
Monday - Saturday  9am-5:30pm
Sunday 10am-4pm

Our Spring Season is on its tail end.  Since the weather for April turned soggy and cold I bet some of you out there have not planted your gardens yet.  I know I haven't!  Since I have more greenhouse space this year I was able to grow even more plants.  We still have a full selection of big,healthy, beautiful plants waiting for your gardens.

Also, I'm offering a Mother's Day Special!!!

Buy One 20 gallon "Smart Pot" and 2 bags of Black Gold Potting soil  Get the tomato plant for free
Total Cost is $40.

I am going to send out an educational piece about the Smart Pots later today. But trust me they work!  I am now growing our seed stock in them. The pots are reusable for at least 5 years.Lisa Merrell (918) 446-7522
https://www.facebook.com/tomatomansdaughter/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moldy Tulip Bulbs

Propagate Begonia Stem Cuttings in water - Cane-like Angel Wing Begonia

Cold-hardy Gardenias for zone 7